Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day

Jack came bouncing into our room this morning wishing me a 'Happy  Mothers day Mum!"  He and Lachlan bought me some lovely comfy track pants and the warmest pair of bed socks you'll ever see!


Gift giving was followed by breakfast in bed.  Had this photo not been blurry, it would not have appeared on the blog, but Jack is yet to master photography at this stage.


Later, I remembered the secured envelope Jack brought home from Kinder and asked him if it was for me.  Inside I found this interesting card.  I'm not sure if I can say that it's the thought that counts, because I don't really know what he was thinking.  But, I love it anyway!


This is the picture of me that Jack drew on the front of the card.  Yes, it may be that I am depicted with a hump on my back, that I'm still carrying a bit of baby weight, my hair is falling out and that I have six spindly little legs, but I have a lovely smile and well groomed eye brows!


And this is me now, curled up on the couch in my new trackies, socks and showing off my new jewelery made by Jack!  I want to wear this bracelet every day I think it's gorgeous!


No comments: