Sunday, July 21, 2013

Care free



For better or for worse I have come to an age (or perhaps its just a stage in life) where I really don't care what strangers think of me.  For this reason, I feel very comfortable to go grocery shopping in dirty track pants, an old t-shirt and with wild unbrushed hair.  Yesterday, as I waltzed around the shopping centre (that Leigh and I have dubbed 'dodgey Coles'), I even thought I should have worn my old moccasins to finish off the outfit.  I think that really would have made a statement.   

I have to admit there was a moment when I wondered if it would matter if I bumped into someone I knew.  But I didn't think about it for very long, so it probably doesn't matter... do you think that's a problem?

Anyway, the worst thing happened as I waltzed around the shops in my dirty track pants, old t-shirt and wild unbrushed hair.  My beautiful, red vinyl shopping trolley lost it's wheel! Devastated!  

No comments: