Sunday, January 20, 2013

Currently Reading


I'm currently reading a few things, slowly.  Starting from the top, the first two are Perry Mason's, The case of the gold-diggers purse and The case of the lame canary, both by Erle Stanley Gardner.  They are from my Mum's collection.  Easy to read, I can pick them up, read a few paragraphs before I fall asleep at night and come back to them later. They are written in a time before mobile phones and internet, very much 'old school' detective work!  

Then we have Raising boys by Steve Biddulph. When I'm looking for a bit of insight this is a good start!  About two years ago I went to a seminar by this author and I really liked his style.  Very humble and very sincere. 

Next in the pile, Already home by Susan Malley.  I have started reading this novel, but I can't remember when that was.  I'm sure I'll get back to it and start again some day.  

New Toddler Taming by Dr Christopher Green. When I really have no idea about what is going on I look up the index and read!  

And finally the NIV Study Bible, by... well I'll leave that up to you. Basically when all else fails I'm pretty sure the answer is in here.


No comments: