Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Knocked Down




This is the house across the street from my parents home.  Today it was knocked down.  Of course this fascinated and excited Jack who refused to get into the car to go home because he wanted to watch.  I have to admit it was interesting to watch what was a nice solid family home become so fragile and then non existent in such a short period of time.

Today's photo challenge was supposed to be 'confusing' but 'knocked down' is my choice.  I had a scary moment in shopping centre car park this morning when Jack ran away from me and came 30cm away from being knocked over by a reversing car.  I think the moment will be forever etched in my mind and possibly the minds of the half dozen people around who witnessed it.  I pray that Jack never gets that close to being knocked down again.


No comments: