Thursday, February 28, 2013

Good day


To be honest this photo is from kinder pick up last week.  I missed kinder pick up today by a few minutes.  Fiona did me a last minute emergency favour and picked Jack up for me.  I love kinder pick up, so I was disappointed to miss out.  I love seeing how happy he is at kinder and love how happy he is to see me!  

It wasn't all bad today though.  In fact I had a good day!  It started with a brisk early morning walk with friend at 7am.  It's becoming a weekly ritual that I'm loving. Actually, I'm wanting to do more exercise, just need to find the time around the kids. Then I dropped Jack at kinder and met two of his friends, Damon and Presley.  Very cute!  Damon is his co-conspirator in terms of the 'blue beard' incident last week.  Presley was saving Jack a seat next to him this morning, then invited him over to his place because he has 'lots of toys'.   So from kinder I headed on down to Rosebud to visit a dear friend and her two boys.  Had a great time catching up and sharing stories, wish we could catch up more often.  



No comments: