Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Shopping


Went to my favourite shopping centre today. You can't wear track pants to this place!  I picked up my jeans that my parents bought me for Christmas, I'd had them hemmed.  Now they are ready for my return for work, but I think it's too hot to wear them just yet.  Never-the-less they are ready and I love them!   And we bought a gift for a friend who needed some TLC.  Although she may be grossed out when she realises that Jack had the bag in his mouth!

I pushed the boundaries a bit with the kids on two counts while at the shops.  1. I didn't bring the pusher, so Jack had free rein and I was carrying Lachlan.  2. On the spur of the moment I decided to 'window shop' some clothes.  Jack hid underneath a display of clothing which was on wheels so of course he was moving it around.  And then shook hands with a mannequin only to have the hand fall off!  Oops!  We left fairly quickly!

No comments: