Monday, February 4, 2013

He loves cars


There was a climbing wall, a slide going into a ball pit, a cool trampoline and tunnels, but the computer games were what drew the attention of my boy!  Luckily he was happy enough with the demo mode, so I didn't need to fork out any money for a game! I explained the gears.... you know, 1 is slow and 4 is fast.  (Yep, I'm a car expert!) He couldn't reach the peddles so I said they didn't matter!

I laugh because he loves racing cars!  For Christmas he asked Santa for a racing car, when we are in the car he is always telling me to go faster and beat the other cars around us.  He has the manoeuvres all sorted and gives me instructions on how to over take the cars around us.  He spots the space and tells me there is room for us to move!  Crazy, as if I'm taking driving instruction from a 3 year old!

Back in December he had an opportunity to drive a kids sized dodgem car!  He was in heaven!  I was in the passengers seat, grabbing the wheel in moments of panic to which he would tell me to get off!  And really it wasn't too bad until he noticed a guy dressed up as a pirate and lost concentration!

No comments: