Monday, February 25, 2013

Sunday's Post... by popular demand


This is for the person who sent me two text messages that read, "Where's your blog post for Sunday?" and one that said "No excuse!!"

As I ended up doing two posts on Saturday that consisted of 3 photo's I thought I'd take Sunday off.  But if my devoted fans want more... then more they shall get! :)

So Sunday... Lachlan & I went to church in the morning.  I was being interviewed about my work with three of my co-workers.  I had thought a little bit about what I was going to say, but it never comes out the same way and I just have to hope and pray it sounded ok.  We got home a bit before midday to find that Leigh and Jack had gone to the swimming pool with Phil, Harry, Paisley & Nathan.  Lachlan needed a sleep and I took the opportunity to have a rest myself.  These moments are few and far between so I enjoyed the moment!  By the time Lachlan woke up Leigh and Jack were on their way home.

We had about an hour at home together before Leigh asked for a lift to the train station so he could meet up with Biff and get to the Heart game.  On the way home from the train station Jack fell asleep in the car so I put him to bed even though it was only 4:30 in the afternoon.  He'd had a big night with the dinosaurs on Saturday and then swimming always tires him out too.

So it was almost peaceful only dealing with one child for a few hours.  Leigh came home, happy with the Heart win.  We watered the garden, and got it ready for the council workers to return today.  Then came inside and watched The Block bathroom reveal.  We loved Josh & Jenna's winning bathroom, but felt very sad for Phil & Amity as chumps.  They didn't deserve it. But perhaps the fireplace was a bit OTT!  Where as the mix of old and new in Josh & Jenna's combined with that beautiful marble... gorgeous! I can't believe Mark & Duncan put a Rhinoceros in their bathroom... it was a very male bathroom. I don't think I could cope, but the addition of a urinal intrigued me.  No more seat up or splashes in unwanted areas...??? (That's my life with boys) And as for Dan & Dani's grey bathroom.  Maybe it looks better in real life?  

So that's it, that was my Sunday.  How was yours?

No comments: